7 Ways Readmission To A Healthcare Facility May Not Be Your Fault
Connecticut medical malpractice occurs when there is a deviation from the standard of care. That can happen through error, missed diagnosis, or failure to properly follow-up and refer to specialists. Below are a few ways that a healthcare facility could have contributed to your or your loved one’s permanent, significant injury.
- Inadequate staff who are not prepared to handle patients.
- Inadequate communication between patients and families and the healthcare facility
- Poor care communication in transfers between visits
- Not enough diagnostic tools to properly evaluate a patient
- Not enough doctors to meet patient demand
- Lack of quality assurance measures
- Lack of systems in place to treat patients’ conditions
If you question the level of care received by you or your loved one, contact our firm. Our Connecticut medical malpractice team will begin an immediate medical and legal investigation into your injuries.