Charles B. Price, Jr. has been litigating personal injury and medical malpractice cases in Connecticut for over 30 years. Charles believes in the importance of building solid cases for his clients and helping them get fairly compensated for their injuries. As a member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association Medical Malpractice Committee and Continuing Legal Education Committee, Charles is also committed to the ongoing education of Connecticut attorneys.
Charlie has tried cases in Federal and State Court in Connecticut, and has served as a mediator and arbitrator throughout the State. He is active within the Shelton community where he has lived with his family for many years. He has coached his sons’ baseball and basketball teams and has served as the hearing officer for the city of Shelton.
- Northeastern University, 1980, highest honors
- Temple University, Juris Doctor, 1983, Temple Law Quarterly and Moot Court Board
- Federal Court, District of Connecticut
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Continuing Legal Education Committee and Medical Malpractice Committee
- American Association for Justice
- Connecticut Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- City of Shelton, Connecticut, Hearing Officer
- Coach, Little League, Babe Ruth League, AAU Basketball