5 More Things Never To Say To An Adjuster
A few days ago we wrote about 5 things you should not say to the at-fault driver’s insurance adjuster. Here are 5 more things you should not say after you have been in an auto accident.
- Do not agree to a settlement. When you agree to a settlement, the other side will try to give you the least amount. You will want to make sure future medical expenses are accounted for.
- Do not allow them to record you. You are not obligated to be recorded and you cannot be recorded if you refuse. Wait to give a written statement so you can be accurate.
- Do not say you are sorry.
- Do not say you are fine. People often have an instinct to say they are fine to reassure others. The other side may use this against you.
- Do not tell them you do not have an attorney. If they know you do not have a lawyer, they will press harder to give you a lower settlement.
If you or your loved one has been involved in a crash, call the experienced attorneys at McEnery Price Messey & Sullivan. We will work with you to protect your long term interests.