5 Potential Causes For A Connecticut Bike Accident Injury
Riding a bicycle brings cyclists miles of enjoyment. Connecticut is a beautiful state with lots of scenic trails and bike lanes. As we approach summer, more and more cyclists will be out and about enjoying their bikes on Connecticut roadways. Unfortunately, Connecticut bike accidents are all too common and due to the exposed nature of riding a bike, cyclists can end up severely injured.
Bike accident injuries can include broken bones, spinal cord injuries, and brain injuries. Below are five common causes for Connecticut bike accidents.
- Dangerous road conditions like potholes, gravel/sand, and uneven surfaces.
- Motor vehicle operator negligence.
- Failure of drivers to look for bicyclists when pulling into traffic.
- Motor vehicle operator failure to use turn signals.
- Failure of cyclists to use proper hand turning signals.
When you or a loved one has been in a bike accident, you may be feeling unsure as to what will happen next. Working with an experienced attorney can help take some uncertainty out of the coming months. Contact our firm immediately and our team will work to protect your long term interests.