5 Ways to Stay Safe at the Public Pool This Summer
Now that school is out of session for the summer, families will be staying cool at the public pools offered by many Connecticut towns. Splish splashing is a lot of fun, but there are also many potential risks at the public swimming pool that pose a threat for Connecticut personal injury.
Follow these safety precautions to stay safe at your public pool this summer.
- Follow all posted signage.
- Always listen to the instructions of the lifeguard on duty.
- Do not run on the pool deck.
- Keep an eye on your children at all times.
- Only dive or jump in when it is safe to do so.
The pool is a place for fun, but using it should be taken seriously to avoid personal injury. The attorneys at McEnery Price Messey & Sullivan wish you a cool summer.