8 Ways to Identify Nursing Home Negligence
Not all nursing homes are created equal. You can investigate whether a particular facility has had any Connecticut Department of Public Health violations. Here are eight ways to identify if your loved one may be neglected:
- Rapid weight loss
- Dehydration and malnutrition
- Withdrawn behavior
- Changes in hygiene/appearance
- Increased lack of friendliness toward nursing home staff
- Increased lack of friendliness toward other patients
- Environmental hazards like slippery floors, broken equipment/furniture, etc.
If you suspect your loved one’s injuries are the result of negligent care they are receiving while at a nursing home facility, call our office. Our doctor attorney Robert Messey and nurse attorney Gayle Sullivan will investigate your claims.
Tags: hospital negligence