I’m a Pedestrian Involved In a Hit-and-Run Accident. What Do I Do?

Thursday, January 14th, 2016 by | Posted In: Pedestrian Accidents

ct pedestrian hit and runIf you or a loved one were involved in a Connecticut hit-and-run pedestrian accident, you might be unsure of what to do.

  1. Get medical help. If you were involved in a hit-and-run accident as a pedestrian, seek medical help immediately.

  2. Call the police. The police will want to know any information you can provide on the make, model and license plate of the vehicle that struck you.

  3. Call an experienced lawyer. In some pedestrian accident cases, the driver is totally at fault; while in other cases the pedestrian and driver share responsibility. Each accident is unique and different. An experienced lawyer will help you understand your options.

The attorneys at McEnery Price Messey & Sullivan have handled cases where drivers struck pedestrians in crosswalks, in unmarked intersections, backing up in a parking lot and jaywalking. Call us to begin an investigation into your case.


Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Tell Us
Your Story
Website design and maintenance by De Young Media.