Improper Pesticide Application Allegedly Caused Brain Damage
A 10-year-old boy has suffered brain damage as the result of chemicals used to fumigate his family’s home, allegedly. The home was fumigated for termites, and when the family returned both parents and two children became sick, with the 10-year-old suffering the worst. A family member reported that he has lost 90% of his motor skills.
A Connecticut personal injury of this nature would require a lot of investigation by experienced attorneys to prove negligence. Some of the ways the termite subcontractor could have been negligent, include:
- Giving the family incorrect instructions on when to safely return to their home.
- Failing to give the family proper instructions to prepare their home for the fumigation process
- Deviation from proper procedure of home fumigation
If you or a family member was permanently injured as the result of a home fumigation, call our office immediately. Our team of experienced Connecticut attorneys will get to work on your case.