Slip & Fall? Here Is What To Do

Wednesday, October 4th, 2017 by | Posted In: Slip and Fall, Worker's Compensation

When you visit a public establishment like a store, school, or hospital, and you injure yourself as the result of a Connecticut slip and fall accident, the property owner may be liable for your injuries. The experienced lawyers at McEnery Price Messey & Sullivan can help If you are ever involved in this type of accident. If you are ever injured, make sure you do the following:

1.) Report your accident injury to the owner or manager. The owner or manager will help you get the medical help you require.

2.) Seek medical care. Get your injuries checked out by your primary care provider, emergency room doctor, or at the doctor’s specified by the manager or owner (this is especially important if this was an injury that occurred while you were working).

3.) Document the scene. As best you can, photograph the scene from all angles. Getting the most accurate photographs of the scene will help you build a stronger case.

4.) Contact a slip and fall lawyer. The lawyers at McEnery Price Messey & Sullivan are experienced in handling cases like this. They will help you build your case from start to finish.

Tags: , ,

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Tell Us
Your Story
Website design and maintenance by De Young Media.