What is Hospital Negligence and How is it Medical Malpractice?
Doctors and nurses are not the only healthcare professionals against whom a medical malpractice claim can be filed; hospitals and healthcare facilities can also contribute to a patient’s lasting injuries.
Ways in which hospitals and healthcare facilities can be held liable for you or your loved one’s injuries include (but are not limited to):
- Lack of adequate training and licensure for staff of all levels
- Not properly credentialing independent contractors, like attending physicians
- Failing to keep proper and complete medical records
- Not having adequate staffing to ensure proper care
- Negligence of its employees including nurses, doctors, EMTs, medical technicians
If you believe that you or your loved one’s injuries were caused by medical negligence, find out if you have a medical malpractice case.